Be Exceptional Fitness Professional Services
Be Exceptional Fitness is powered by the Optimum Performance Training (OPT™) model, one of the industry's first comprehensive training system based on scientific, evidence-based research.
The OPT model was developed to concurrently improve all functional abilities, including flexibility, core stabilization, balance, strength, power, and cardiorespiratory endurance.
Personal Training/Small Group/ Corporate Training/ Sports specific training
Brand Collaborations and Workshops
One way to create cohesiveness for your team or employees is through a health based workshop powered by Be Exceptional : Live Beyond the Sweat*. Allow your team to learn in an entirely unique way. Health is wealth! Set you and your team up for success in the workplace and beyond.
Inspiration through Education and Motivation
Other Professional Services
The Be Exceptional: Live Beyond the Sweat* team of experts that can not only take on your fitness question, but also help them manifest into reality.
Brand Consulting/Gym Outfitting/ Content Creation
*Live Beyond the Sweat is a division of Be Exceptional LLC
Speaking and workshops
Robert Palmer’s love of health and fitness surpasses training in the gym. His trademark personality is both approachable and witty, making conversations about health, body issues, and the sometimes difficult to understand business of fitness, engaging and dynamic. Robert is passionate, knowledgeable, and has a unique way of making taboo topics surrounding health and fitness easier to discuss, and he breaks down the technical aspects of the industry in a way that is easy to digest. He is a sought after leader of corporate workout sessions to increase morale and provide team building through fitness exercises. Whether it’s for a small group of 20 at a corporate headquarters, or a talk to an affinity group, his insight is always relevant and valuable. Robert’s entrepreneurial spirit and outlook on fitness as a lifestyle and a profession, has landed him on panels, and in rooms large and small, to give talks where he can drop gems on techniques, strategies and what it takes to find success in an untraditional career path. Robert has spoken at Fordham University and AT&T and has served as a motivational speaker and trainer for fitness workshops for Spartan, Nike, Avon 39 Breast Cancer Walk, Reebok and Tough Mudder.
Please contact Info@Beexeptionalfitnsss.com to book a talk, workshop or for more information.
Get in Touch With Us
Be Exceptional has proudly partnered with fashion, style and fitness brands looking to permeate culture and influence with authenticity. He infuses his creative design into both campaign strategy and product design, serving as a creative consultant to brands in fitness, performance technology, athleisure and men’s fashion. Robert’s dynamic approach incorporates his influence and his expertise in helping to design innovative and immersive lifestyle experiences and campaigns. As an influencer, blogger, and new face in the fast growing industry of fitness, fashion and lifestyle content, Robert is quickly becoming a rising –star, at the pulse of relevant trends, making waves that transcend fitness, fashion and design.
Be Exceptional brings a new, yet seasoned and youthful, perspective, and a fresh face to brand storytelling with a uniquely creative tone that promotes diversity and defies traditional stereotypes.
We can be found changing lives though personal training and fitness, blogging, collaborating with brands in men’s fashion and style, and serving as an athlete and brand ambassador for WHOOP. We helps enhance user experience as a creative consultant to athletic brands building new products and services in an innovative way and looking for expert feedback on product architecture and design. He stays at the pulse of trends in fitness, fashion, food and style in the quest to improve infits for the most exceptional outfit. To learn more about Be Exceptional creative brand consultancy, or to discuss ways to collaborate on an exciting new fashion or style project, please contact info@Beexceptionalfitness.com
Terms of services and service agreement
Terms of Service
- Virtual Coaching, Personal Training, and Group Training are all separate services with different prices. One can purchase packages in multiple categories however they can only be use with the respective service. If you are a Personal Training Client and want an additional Virtual Coaching training program that falls outside of the realm of our scheduled time, a service fee will be applicable. This rule does not apply for general training homework such as corrective exercises, general tips of off day, training structure and schedule, cardio training, and suggested readings.
- Lateness may result in a shortened session.
- All Training must be cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours to avoid potentially being charged for that session. If by chance Be Exceptional Fitness cancels within 24 hours you will receive a complimentary training session.
- All packages are in good standing for 6 months
- All Packages must be paid for by the first session to avoid late fees. Scheduling ahead without having purchased said services does not guarantee a reserved spot. This will stand until the service is paid for as we unfortunately cannot reserve training time that has not been paid in advance as it is unfair to clients in good standing.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation of any unused packages require a 30 day notice and must be in writing (via email is acceptable)
- You must have a great attitude and come ready to work. Your time, and that of your trainer, is valuable --- we come to see and feel the results of being committed to each client’s health and wellness.
With all of the Be Exceptional training services you can expect to get varied and progressive programs geared toward improving your health and wellness. As a trainer, Robert will be enthusiastic and supportive, so that you can remain interested and stimulated.
Be Exceptional Fitness promises to:
While trainers often assume certain roles, such as being a coach, cheerleader or confidant, there are many roles that Be Exceptional Fitness cannot assume. Integrity and upstanding morale are ingrained in all that we do, therefore, Be Exceptional Fitness should NOT BE expected to: