Terms of services and service agreement
Terms of Service
- Virtual Coaching, Personal Training, and Group Training are all separate services with different prices. One can purchase packages in multiple categories however they can only be use with the respective service. If you are a Personal Training Client and want an additional Virtual Coaching training program that falls outside of the realm of our scheduled time, a service fee will be applicable. This rule does not apply for general training homework such as corrective exercises, general tips of off day, training structure and schedule, cardio training, and suggested readings.
- Lateness may result in a shortened session.
- All Training must be cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours to avoid potentially being charged for that session. If by chance Be Exceptional Fitness cancels within 24 hours you will receive a complimentary training session.
- All packages are in good standing for 6 months
- All Packages must be paid for by the first session to avoid late fees. Scheduling ahead without having purchased said services does not guarantee a reserved spot. This will stand until the service is paid for as we unfortunately cannot reserve training time that has not been paid in advance as it is unfair to clients in good standing.
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation of any unused packages require a 30 day notice and must be in writing (via email is acceptable)
- You must have a great attitude and come ready to work. Your time, and that of your trainer, is valuable --- we come to see and feel the results of being committed to each client’s health and wellness.
With all of the Be Exceptional training services you can expect to get varied and progressive programs geared toward improving your health and wellness. As a trainer, Robert will be enthusiastic and supportive, so that you can remain interested and stimulated.
Be Exceptional Fitness promises to:
While trainers often assume certain roles, such as being a coach, cheerleader or confidant, there are many roles that Be Exceptional Fitness cannot assume. Integrity and upstanding morale are ingrained in all that we do, therefore, Be Exceptional Fitness should NOT BE expected to: