Branded Client Welcome letter + Trainer to Client Contracts
Note when you purchase this Be Exceptional Team will work with you to quickly customize a packet for you that you can quickly have for your new business. Upon purchase, in order to make sure we service you, to complete the personalized package we must have a consultation with you.
A welcome letter is designed to introduce your client to your business coaching sessions. Once a client has signed on to work with you through your website, this letter can be sent to them as the cover for your Welcome Package.
A Welcome Package may includes but is not limited to:
- Welcome letter – Acknowledges your new client, lists what is included along with the letter, any follow-up instructions and a reminder about the date of your first session.
- Fitness goals worksheet – To be completed and returned before the first coaching session. This is where your clients can list their goals for their fitness journey. It can help you to prepare for the first client coaching session.
- Payment arrangement form – This form details the payment arrangement that the client entered into when they signed up for sessions. It needs to include date of payment schedule, payment amount, details of what service is being rendered and payment type options.
- (2) Copies of the Coaching Agreement – It is important for them to read it carefully and sign one copy to be returned to you. If coaching is done over the telephone or through another medium like Skype, clients may sign and fax a signed agreement or scan and send it to you as a PDF file.
- Copy of your Coaching Success Guidelines – This is your code of conduct for business coaching sessions. You may also include a copy of any guidelines that you observe as a member of a professional business coaching association.
Note for your Sample Welcome Letter
All of your client correspondence needs to be official and professional. Create a company letterhead template that you can use for all letters. Here is an example: